High performance, fibre reinforced, highly deformable tile/stone adhesive
High polymer modified, off-white coloured adhesive specifically formulated to have enhanced properties of slip resistance and deformability necessary for fixing tile and stone on substrates that are subjected to deformation and/or vibrations. The fibre reinforcement further increases the bond strength and impedes the crack propagation in the composite material.
ArdiFlex S2 is used for fixing ceramic, vitrified & fully vitrified tiles, glass mosaic, porcelain, terrazzo, metal or glass tiles, non staining natural stone and engineered stone. The set adhesive is water-resistant and suitable for use in swimming pools.
• Complies with IS 15477: 2019 Type 4TS2 “Specification for Adhesives for use with Ceramic, Mosaic and Stone Tiles”
• Conforms with the requirements of EN 12004: 2017 and is a highly deformable (S2), improved (2), slip resistant (T), cementitious adhesive (C), with extended open time (E) of class to C2TES2
• Fibre reinforced for high performance and strength
• Highly deformable׃ accommodates differential movement of the covering and substrate
• Good slip resistance required for fixing large format wall tiles
• Extended open time
• Bed thickness upto 15mm ׃ suitable for tiling on uneven substrates
• Excellent bond to various building materials
• Excellent water and frost resistance
• Excellent tensile & shear adhesion
• Easy mixing, smooth application & better workability
Approximately 1.10 – 1.20 kg/m²/mm
CONSUMPTION CALCULATOR – Please refer to the Technical Datasheet of the product.