High polymer modified, cementitious, tile/stone adhesive
High polymer modified, grey cement-based tile adhesive suitable for fixing tiles with less than 3% porosity, like vitrified, semi-vitrified tiles and natural stones on walls and floor in interior and exterior situations. The set adhesive is water-resistant and is suitable for use in showers, wet areas and swimming pools. Also, ideal for renovation (tile-over-tile) for quick & easy installation works.
Note: Not recommended for direct use onto gypsum plaster (wall finishes), paint or metal.
• Complies with IS 15477: 2019 Type 2T “Adhesives for use with Ceramic, Mosaic and Stone Tiles”
• Conforms with the requirements of EN 12004: 2017 and is a normal setting (1), slip resistant (T), cementitious adhesive (C) of class to C1T
• High bond strength
• Easy mixing, smooth application & better workability
• Suitable for most common substrates and tiles
• Water resistant
• Enhanced flexibility & adhesion can be obtained with addition of ADMIX AD1 (latex additive)
Approximately 1.30 – 1.40 kg/m²/mm
2 kg & 20 kg