High build, single component, elastomeric polyurethane based waterproofing membrane
WPM 158 is single component, high build, aliphatic polyurethane based elastomeric liquid applied waterproofing membrane which finds various usages in the construction industry. The cured membrane has a high flexibility, water resistance with excellent crack bridging properties. It is UV stable and can be left exposed without the need for any additional protective layers.
• Excellent compatibility with almost every construction material.
• Good resistance to wide range of chemicals and oils.
• Resistant to abrasion and blushing׃ does not require protective screed.
• Elastomeric׃ good crack bridging property.
• Single component׃ no mixing and weighing at site.
• Weather and UV resistant.
• Excellent flexibility׃ accommodates normal building movement.
Approximately 1.5 to 1.8 kg/m2 in 2 coats for 1 mm thickness