PLATINUM STAR PLUS (White)
High performance, fibre reinforced, deformable tile/stone adhesive
High polymer modified, white coloured adhesive formulated with enhanced properties of slip resistance, flexibility and extended open time necessary for fixing large format tiles, slim tiles and stable natural stones on wall/floor in interior/exterior situations.
Platinum Star Plus (White) is fibre reinforced to increase the flexural and bond strength of the adhesive and to impede the crack propagation in the composite material.
• Confirms to IS 15477: 2019 Type 4TS1 “Specification for Adhesives for use with Ceramic, Mosaic and Stone Tiles”
• Confirms to EN 12004: 2017 and is a improved cementitious adhesive (C2) with slip resistant (T), extended open time, (E) deformable (S1) of class C2TES1
Approximately 1.10 – 1.20 kg/m²/mm
• Fibre reinforced for high performance and strength
• Deformable׃ accommodates differential movement of the covering
• Good slip resistance required for fixing large format wall tiles
• Extended open time
• Bed thickness upto 15mm׃ suitable for tiling on uneven substrates
• Excellent bond to various building materials
• Excellent water and frost resistance
• Excellent tensile & shear adhesion
• Easy mixing, smooth application & good workability