For acid-proof surface and effluent treatment plants
F R is two component cement based on Furane Resin, graded fillers, special additives with a catalyst. The hardened cement exhibits resistance to all non oxidizing acids dilute oxidizing acids and has a temperature resistance up to 165°C.
F R is an ideal choice for laying and pointing of ceramic tiles, grouting where non oxidizing acids, oxidizing acids, solvents and alkalis used for neutralizing reaction. F R should not be used where Hydrogen Fluoride, strong alkalis are encountered.
• High temperature resistance up to 165°C
• Suitable for acid proof tile fixing and grouting on concrete substrate
• High strength
• Suitable for acid proof substrates
• Ease to apply
• Resistant to a wide range of chemical and liquids
• Suitable for Interior & Exterior
Approximately 1.0 m²/kit at 3 mm thickness using a notch trowel